jueves, 9 de julio de 2020

2002 - He Was Fab (A Loving Tribute to George)



2002 - He Was Fab (A Loving Tribute to George)



Temas

1. While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Drowners
2. You Like Me Too Much - Chris Richards
3. You - Lisa Mychols
4. If I Needed Someone - Ed James
5. Only A Northern Song - Jamie Hoover
6. I Need You - The Lolas
7. What Is Life - The Brambles
8. My Sweet Lord - Glowfriends
9. Here Comes The Sun - Phil Angotti & The Idea
10. Don't Bother Me - Eytan Mirsky
11. When He Was Fab - Wendy Ip
12. I'd Have You Anytime - Champale
13. It's All Too Much - Jeremy
14. Something - Jason Byrd
15. I Want To Tell You - Blue Cartoon
16. Old Brown Shoe - The Marlowes
17. Art Of Dying - John Brodeur
18. Devil's Radio - Sparkle*Jets UK
19. Taxman - Twenty Cent Crush


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario