jueves, 9 de julio de 2020

2003 - Concert For George Harrison (2 Cd's)



2003 - Concert For George Harrison (2 Cd's)



Temas

Cd 1
01. Sarve Shaam – Ravi Shankar
02. Your Eyes – Anoushka Shankar
03. The Inner Light – Jeff Lynne and Anoushka Shankar
04. Arpan – conducted by Anoushka Shankar



Cd 2
01. I Want to Tell You – Jeff Lynne
02. If I Needed Someone – Eric Clapton
03. Old Brown Shoe – Gary Brooker
04. Give Me Love (Give Me Peace on Earth) – Jeff Lynne
05. Beware of Darkness – Eric Clapton
06. Here Comes the Sun– Joe Brown
07. That's the Way It Goes – Joe Brown
08. Taxman– Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
09. I Need You – Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
10. Handle With Care – Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, Jeff Lynne and Dhani Harrison
11. Isn't It a Pity – Billy Preston
12. Photograph – Ringo Starr
13. Honey Don't – Ringo Starr
14. For You Blue – Paul McCartney
15. Something – Paul McCartney and Eric Clapton
16. All Things Must Pass – Paul McCartney
17. While My Guitar Gently Weeps – Paul McCartney and Eric Clapton
18. My Sweet Lord – Billy Preston
19. Wah-Wah – Eric Clapton and Band
20. I'll See You in My Dreams – Joe Brown


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario